Sourdough Bruschetta With Olive Tapenade And Ricotta Cheese
3-4 slices, Sorrentina’s Spiced Sourdough bread
300g, Black Olives
2 cloves, Chopped Garlic
½ tsp, Red Wine Vinegar
2 tsp, Capers
1-2 sprigs, Fresh thyme
2 tbsp, Ricotta Cheese
2 tsp, Olive Oil
Chives, to garnish
Salt, to season
Pepper, to season
For the tapenade:
- Blitz olives, capers and garlic and blitz until it’s a coarse blend.
- Next, add olive oil, thyme leaves, red wine vinegar and seasonings.
- Mix the tapenade well.
- Toast sourdough with olive oil until crisp
- Spread tapenade on the toasts and crumble ricotta cheese over it.
- Garnish with chopped chives and serve.