Terms of Service
By using this site the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given hereunder and/or elsewhere in the site.
- The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections and in FAQs
- This site is owned by Sorrentina Honestly Italian Private Limited (“Company”). No material from this site or any other website owned, operated, controlled or licensed by the Company and/or its associates or its sister concerns may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, downloaded, uploaded or in any other manner for commercial use or otherwise without the written permission of the Company. Violation of this condition is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights of the Company and/or its associates or sister concerns or affiliates and will attract legal action as per existing laws of the Government of India
- The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos are only approximate. There may be a variation in the pictures and the respective products. The Company, at its absolute discretion, may deliver a similar / alternate product for reasons or exigencies beyond its control.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever shall the Company be liable for any loss of data, loss of profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered on the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall the Company be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceeding the amount paid by the user to the Company for that specific service/product.
- In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, the Company will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products or services described on this Site. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
- Users who have availed services through our site, the company will reach out to these users via SMS / E-mail / Call / WhatsApp messages Online after their scheduled appointment schedule and ask them for Feedback on their experience or inform them on the latest product updates from the Service provider. The Company has complete ownership of this flow of feedback collection.
- Notwithstanding any or all of the terms, conditions & disclaimers stated herein above and in FAQ or elsewhere in the site, any refund or payment by the Company to the user or anyone else acting on his behalf for any reason whatsoever, voluntarily or on being claimed by any user shall not become a waiver of any or all of the Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers made and shall not become a precedent for similar future actions/claims or confer any rights on the claimant.
- If the user has any questions, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein, he should seek clarifications from us through email (email@example.com) and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
- The user of www.sorrentina.in is presumed to have read all the terms and conditions herein and FAQs and is deemed to have agreed, understood and accepted unconditionally all the terms, conditions, procedures and risks of using the services and cannot at any time claim ignorance of any or all of them. In event of any disputes between the parties in connection with any provision, both the parties hereto, shall endeavour to settle dispute amicably.