Warm Tortellini Soup
Kickstart your journey of experiencing Italian comfort food with our Tortellini Soup recipe. Each spoonful of the perfectly cooked Tortellini with a rich broth is a blend of hearty comfort and wholesome nourishment which feels like a hug in a bowl. Whether you're looking for a wholesome post work meal or to curl up on the couch with your favourite show - a bowl of our warm tortellini soup is the perfect companion.
Makes 2 portions
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped garlic
- 2 inch celery stick, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 200 gms. Sorrentina All Purpose Italian Tomato Sauce
- 4-5 cups vegetable stock
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1 p. Pizza and Pasta Seasoning
- 150 gms. Sorrentina Truffled Mushroom Tortellini Pasta
- 7-8 baby spinach leaves
- Sorrentina Basil Seed Pesto, to serve
- Heat butter and olive oil in a non-stick deep pan. Add garlic and celery and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add onion and cook until translucent. Add 200 gms. All Purpose Italian Tomato Sauce and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add vegetable stock, salt, and carrots, mix well and cook till the mixture comes to a boil.
- Add Truffled Mushroom Tortellini Pasta and boil for 6-8 minutes or till the tortellini is cooked well.
- Add in the baby spinach leaves and cook for a minute. Transfer in a serving bowl, and serve hot with a dollop of Basil Pesto Sauce.